MAISON D'ÉTÉ, as the responsible for the processing of personal data, undertakes to protect and preserve the confidentiality of the personal data transmitted by the user in connection with the use of the site www.maisondete.fr. These data are for the use of MAISON D'ÉTÉ only, and will only use as part of the explicit request via the form, provided if they have obtained the express consent of the user when collecting data.
Data purpose and data retention period
The data collected is only send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not keep or stored elsewhere. This data is delete once the request is processed.
Subscription to the newsletter Form
The e-mail address will be keep on the OVH and Mailchimp servers with the sole intention of sending the Newsletter. They will be keep until unsubscription to the Newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time from this link: Unsubscribe
If you are a customer, you can access your personal information from the "My Account" page to modify your e-mail or unsubscribe from this Newsletter.
Customer account creation and Orders forms
The collected data will be save on the OVH servers in order to process the orders. This data will be keep on OVH's servers for a maximum of three years from the sending of the form. Anonymised data can be freely preserve for their statistical value.
Invoices will be keep for 10 years, provided for in Article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code.
In accordance with the « Technology and Freedom » law in force and the European regulation on the protection of personal data (RGPD), the user has the right to access, modify, delete and oppose the processing of personal data concerning him.
For all information, or to exercise your rights of « Technology and Freedom » over the processing of personal data managed by MAISON D’ÉTÉ, you can contact by mail to Maison d'été - 501, Avenue de l'Héliport - Résidence du Grand Pont, Bât A - 83310 Grimaud (France), or by email to email@example.com.
According to article 12.3 of the RGPD, MAISON D'ÉTÉ has one month to respond to the request, as of its receipt. If necessary, this period may be extend by one additional month, depending on the complexity and the number of requests, and provide that the person concerned be informed within one month of receiving the request.
The site and the database are host on secure servers of OVH France. All pages and forms online are in HTTPS secure mode. This security protocol allows the encryption of the content of exchanges between the browser and the server on which the database of the Campsite is stored, using an X509 certificate (RSA 2048 bits and over) and the TLS regulation. In this way, third parties cannot easily read the personal data collected during transit.
During online payment for the order, the customer is redirect through the secure website of Société Générale to pay by credit card o through the Paypal website.
The data relating to bankcards will be keep and secured on Société Générale servers, during the 13 months following the debit date, duration provided for the Article L 133-24 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, for a possible challenge to the transaction.
More information on the secure payment: Secure payment.
More information on PayPal data collection: https://www.paypal.com/be/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
More information on Paypal security: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security.
MAISON D'ÉTÉ does not have access to the banking information of the client, at any time.
After accepting the registration of cookies, the user may revoke his consent by logging into his account, at any time. Clicking the « Revoke my consent to accept third-party cookies » button will delete the saved cookies and block them again. The initial banner will also reappear.
If the user refuses or disables cookies in his browser, some features or parts of the site may no longer be normally accessible or functional.
What are cookies and what do they do?
A cookie is a small text file placed on the user's hard disk by the server of the website visited. It records information about user browsing and contains a small amount of data, including an identity number, to enable the same website to recognize the user's computer each time they visit.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: they are send to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or the domain managed by the editor and from which the service Requested by the user is provide.
- Third parties cookies: they are send to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not manage by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data being obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the time they remain active
- Session cookies: they are design to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service. They allow, for example, controlling the traffic and the communication of data, the access to certain parts of the site, the sharing of content via the social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Advertising cookies: they collect information about preferences and personal choices of users.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract.
Cookies used by this website
The Urchin programme interprets the generated data transmitted to OVH. This data is anonymised before being analysed then deleted once the relationship ends. The statistics obtained, available on the OVH server, report on the traffic of the site: number of visitors, number of pages viewed, average duration of connection to the whole site or a particular page, origin of visitors, search engines and keywords used, etc.
Cookies Google Analytics
The MAISON D’ÉTÉ website uses the Google Analytics analysis tool, which involves the implementation of a code mainly based on cookies on all pages of the website.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the way in which users browse the site: number of visits, number of pages consulted, activity of visitors, etc.
They also the identification and resolution of operating issues of the site, to improve it, check that the target audience is reached, and improve the natural referencing of the site, etc.
To block the cookies deposited by Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on the protection of your data as part of the use of Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
The MAISON D'ÉTÉ website offers users sharing button on the product pages. The browser sends information to Facebook in order to identify the account on the page. If you are not connected or do not have a Facebook account, you will receive fewer cookies than a person who is connected.
For more information or to block cookies deposited by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
The MAISON D'ÉTÉ website offers users sharing button on the product pages. The browser sends information to Pinterest in order to identify the account on the page. If you are not connected or do not have a Pinterest account, you will receive fewer cookies than a person who is connected.
For more information or to block cookies deposited by Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/cookies
Configuration of cookies
The user can, at any time, access the configuration of his browser to accept, block or eliminate cookies installed on his equipment.
Information to configure cookies in the browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari, iPad et iPhone: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Last update: October 22, 2019.